This page of the EBOPRAS website holds the definitive list of EBOPRAS Fellows.
The list may be searched by name or part of name.
To become a Fellow of EBOPRAS, a surgeon must
- be a specialist Plastic Surgeon
- have passed the EBOPRAS examination (Parts 1 & 2)
- If you have passed the EBOPRAS examination, and are a specialist in Plastic Surgery, but your name is not on the list, please send a copy of your specialist diploma by email to Professor Banič (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will then receive your Fellow of EBOPRAS certificate, and your name will be added to the list of Fellows when it is updated.
When consulting this list, be aware of the following:
- The inclusion of an individual surgeon on this list does not guarantee that they remain of good standing. This information can only be obtained through National Medical Authorities
- A surgeon may be a citizen of one country, but be a specialist, or work in another.
- EBOPRAS does not have, nor is it able to obtain, information as to where the Fellow is working at present.
If you suspect a fraudulent claim by a surgeon in relation to EBOPRAS, please email email@example.com with details. If we discover, or are notified of, fraudulent claims, they will be reported to the UEMS and the relevant National Medical Authority.
Last updated on November 2016